Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Questions Anyone?

So obviously this has been a slow start for this little blog. So I'm asking for your help...

There is so much to talk about when it comes to discussing what to wear and when I sit down to type I start going off in all directions to make sure I'm covering it all. So what would be most helpful is if any of my 2 readers could send me your burning questions and I will do my best to answer them on the blog.

For example...a lot of us will be attending holiday parties in the next month or two and you may need help finding that perfect party dress. Or you may need to purchase a new coat for the winter and want to know what to look for in a coat. Or you want to pull off those cute skinny pants but just don't know what to wear them with. Whatever is on your mind...please ask...so maybe, just maybe, I'll keep this blog up!

Email me at besimplysmashing@gmail.com

MUAH!!!

2 comments:

  1. Is it possible for a coat to be warm and flattering? What to look for? How to accessorize? Will you go shopping with me on Black Friday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've long recommended that people seeking to have a very good understanding of this specific topic spread their research across several blogs so as not to deal with wrong information. You have provided so many areas for people like me to start with. But this can be puzzling for some. Let's take into account the only real enemy here's not being focused. This will happen to some. So my advice is: Stay focused. Thank you

    Please visit http://clippingpathsource.com/ to know more about Photoshop clipping path.

    ReplyDelete