Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Oh So Pretty

Today I snuck away from the kids for a couple hours and headed to a nearby spa to get my waxes and nails done. I always leave the spa telling myself that I need to make this part of my routine because it really does make you feel pretty.  Sometimes us girls need to remember that it's okay to pamper ourselves, even if it's not for a special occasion, in fact, that may be the time when it's needed most. Just a little pick me up from our usual day to day stuff. 

And remember, even those little things at the ends of our fingers and toes tell people about you. If they've been neglected for far too long it won't go unnoticed (unless it's the winter and they're hiding in boots).  

So my advice for the day is remember to take care of all those little hairs, wherever they might grow! And your nails. It will make you feel better and show others that you take care of yourself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment